Surreal Amptitude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where we do what we do!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Empty
PostSubject: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 am

You've gone your whole life knowing that you'd like at least one person to finally point you out at the one thing you're good at - being an artist of some sort. You're in a small band, but you know that's not what you wanted. You want to go big! Well, now's your chance as the time for X-Fest comes, and you recieve an invitation to go with your band to be in the Interview Video and play a few songs for X-Fest, so now's your chance! Go big and get loud!

Created Character Format -

Name -
Age -
Bio -
Looks -

My Created Character -

Name - Kumiko Kirisara
Age - 16
Bio - N/A
Looks - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SaGndsi7HtI/AAAAAAAAFPQ/EzDeZMO8-5w/s400/punk_anime_girl.jpg with this hair http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/56489-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited by Memories+of+Love on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://surrealamptitude.aforumfree.com
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Name - Susan "Nougat" Ravage
Age - 17
Bio - Susans a total Mickey mouse freak, She wears that hat all the time and just to annoy people, will sing the goofy cheer "Oh Mickey You're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!" She spends most of her time in her room lazing about in her underoos playing C.o.D or rockin out on her electric yamaha guitar which she calls "Candy Apple" Because of the color. She doesnt wanna be like everyone else and hates when her and her friends have too many similarities. She sometimes wears her brothers clothing because she cant find her own, and would cut them up to make them stylish, she believes all situations can be fixed with funny hats or hugs. Shes an odd ball.
Looks - http://tabi-bongbae.deviantart.com/art/Nougat-and-Oreo-130265556

Name - Simon "Oreo" Baxter
Age - 18
Bio - You're avrage everyday dude. He likes gaming and hangs around Susan alot. He's her best friend. Though he doesn't play an insturment he supports her in all that she does, He is also a hat fanatic and the only person Susan can stand similarites with. Simon likes to listen to songs and music with Susan and seems to never leave her house. But hates when Susan can't change out of underoos to normal clothing whilst hes over.
Looks- http://tabi-bongbae.deviantart.com/art/Nougat-and-Oreo-130265556

Derp. Dont use those images anywhere else plz. Characters are trade marked to me and Iso
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Kumiko was in the gym, practing as always like her parents told her to.

She was....yet again....in another dance lesson, only because of her parents. They put her in dance lessons, and she's been in them ever since she was four years old. She's said several times that she dislikes it, but being the snobby people her parents are, they won't have her quitting when she has the chance to study abroad in the subject of fine arts and dance. She was humming a song she always sang during her free time, Stars by Reamonn.
Tell me if you got a problem
Tell me if it's in your way
Tell me if there's something bothering you
Tell me what should I say
You know I'd do ALmost anything
You know I'd change the world
You know I'd do ALmost anything for my little girl
Tell me if you got a problem
Tell me now what's inside
Show me if you broke your heartstrings
You know you never need to hide
You know I'd do ALmost anything
You know I'd paint the sky
You know I 'd do ALmost anything for you my guiding light
Cause you're my Star shining on me now
A love from worlds apart I need for you,
You are my shining star, my star
You are my shining star
Once upon a time a memory
Once upon a time girl
Once upon a time perfect life
Once upon a perfect world
You know I'd do ALmost anything for you my guiding light
You know I'd do ALmost everything to keep you in my life
Cause you're my Star shining on me now
You are my shining star
Just a memory
Every dream is of you and me
If I wish upon a star
Well I hope that's where you are
When Heavens turn
You know you'll shine you're in my heart for all time
When Heaven turns you know you'll shine in worlds apart
Cause yeah you are my Star
You are my shining star,
shining on me now
You are my shining star...

....she sang, everyone in the dance class watching her as she put full emotion into it, singing with a sad feeling to it. She was singing about her first lost love that she lost in a car crash just days ago, and yet she still couldn't forget about, and she doubted she'd be able to for a long time.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Susan and Simon were in their english class, sitting in the back as usual. Simon leaning over his desk slightly with Susan over hers listening to a bit of music as they worked. Simon sighed slightly and looked over at Susan who was half way done as he was "Nougat, Ya done?" Simon whispered to her so the teacher couldm't hear "As if, I barely even got the main point!" Simon raised an eye brow "Yet you have a novel on your page!?"
The teacher caught wind "The two of you, Quiet and do your work!"
"Yes mam!" They both went off to work with a huff
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 pm

A girl burst in the door of the class and looked at Susan. "Girl, you better come with me!!", she giggled, running over to her. She took Susan's wrist in her hand and started to run off and down the hall. "Girl, there's this girl singing damn good down there, you won't believe it! I had to come get you cuz it's like, a once in a lifetime chance for this girl to sing!!", she said, going downstairs and into the dance room, looking at Kumiko still singing, now halfway through the song.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Susan got up and ran with the girl pullign the bud out of Simons ear accidentally and letting her essay drop to the floor "M-MY ESSAY!" Simon got up and followed jumping on a desk to get out of the class "SUSAN WAIT!" The teacher stood dumb founded for a breif moment and finally screamed as the two were long gone "SUSAN RAVAGE AND SIMON BAXER GET BACK IN THIS CLASS ROOM THIS INSTANT!" She said slamming a red silleto heel on the floor "Oh relax Sarah Palin wannabe!" Simon laughed as he ran along
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Kumiko was holding her chest in a sign of loss as she kept singing, tapping her foot on the floor to the rhythm of the song as it played throughout the room.

When it got to the last part, she reached her hand up, like she was reaching out to her lost one, letting tears consume her as she kept singing away with full blast of emotions now.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Susan and Simon stood next to one another listening "Shes got soul but Im more into rock myself." Simon nodded "Aye, Same." Susan lent on Simon for some support and Simon patted her back "Nothings been able to put me to sleep before, not even snails the documentary, but this is lulling." Simon nodded "No foolin. stay awake though Simon held her up
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Kumiko sighed as the song faded and turned off, and she looked down, then closed her eyes as she walked into the changing room, getting into her clothes from school classes, and she came back out, walking out silently. She slowly walked to her locker and put her head inside, crying. (It's like, one of those big lockers where it won't squeeze your damn head off.). She put her hand to her stomach, sighing and continuing to cry in the silent hallway.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Simon and Susan returned to class walking about doing a silly Barnslish accent as they sung along to I'm a Barnsley lad going to the previous class getting their backpacks. Simon jumped forward still talking in a now what seemed to be irish accent "Areet love! What are we doing tonight?" Susan chuckled playing along "Well good sir! I plan to smoke you in C.o.D mw2!" Simon raised an eyebrow "Ah? Really then lass?" He said as they walked in "Aye lad!" They laughed. Simon was clearly better than Susan in Call of Duty, compare their ranks, his was obviously higher. Simon handed her her book bag "Here ya go" Susan took it and slung it over her shoulder grabbing his hand "Art class c'mon!" She started to run making him stumble and follow
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Kumiko finally sighed sadly and she slammed her locker shut, walking down the hallway, not wanting to go to class. She sighed again, barely managing to hold herself together at this point.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Susan pulled him to the side "Say, Wanna go get a bite?" Simon raised an eye brow "You mean skip?" Susan rolled her eyes "Ya. We need sometime off from here ya know.' Simon shrugged making his bookbag fall off his shoulder slightly "Alright then, but whos payin?" Susan pointed to herself. Simon scowled "I'll pay." He smiled Susan nodded grabbed him by the hand and ran out with him
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Kumiko sighed and walked out of the building, and then she began walking down the sidewalk, wondering what she was going to do now. She had been with that boy for a long time, and then next thing she knew, she found out she was pregnant the day of his death, and that only made things worse because she had no idea what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Susan stopped and jumped ontop of a plants gaurds shifting her weight whilst walking along its edge "I've been thinking, We should start some sort of group.We need fun." Simon blinked "Don't we already have fun together?" Simon said a little sheepish. Susan smiled "Yeah! We have the best times playin games and stuff" She said and stoped for a moment gathering her thoughts "But, dont you ever wish we could have more fun?" Simon shrugged "We've always had eachother, never needed another." Susan nodded "Yeah, but I mean cmon Oreo. We need more people in our lives, Can't always be you and me" Simon sighed
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Kumiko heard them and she looked at them, stopping. "Hm...Maybe I should--...No...I should just forget it..", she grumbled, leaning back against the wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Simon plugged in one iPod ear-bud into his left ear and sung along to Everything I ask for, His voice hitting everyright note in the song. Susan smiled listening along and hummed. Simon looked over at her "Oh she makes me feel like shit, But I can get over it, Cos shes everything I ask for everything I ask for, and just a little bit more, Everything I ask for everything I ask for, and so much more. She loves music but she hates my band. Loves Prince shes his biggest fan Not big on holdin hands, but thats alright cos I still got her, She keeps up on current affairs, PRADA IS WHAT SHE WEARS. I dont know what she sees in me, But I'm happy, shes happy now, cos shes with me, and I'm freakin out because I'm just so lucky" Susan raised an eyebrow smiling knowing his reason for that and lightly pusheed him Simon smirked a bit and they kept headded toward the strip for some food.
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Kumiko finally blanked out, a blur in her right eye, and she noticed that it had been doing that all day. "Ah...I-...I came from the other way this morning so....I think I dropped my contact...", she said, sighing as she walked down the other way, looking hard at the sidewalk for her contact, then looked up a little and kept walking. She continued looking down for her contact, then walked dead into Simon, and she started to fall back towards the set of stairs to get to the strip. "Ah--!!!", she gasped, not able to catch her balance as she was trying hard to.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Susan jumped off pushing Simon forward and catching her by the wrist pulling her up "Woah there, You alright?" She said steadying Kumiko to her feet "Ya walked straight into my commrade here." Simon raised an eyebrow looking at Susan
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Kumiko nodded silently and pulled out her contact, putting it away. She pulled out a pair of red and black glasses and put them, her pink hair falling into her face. "Yes...I'm fine, thanks...", she whispered, not even a whisper enough for her as the tears appeared in her eyes again. She feared speaking now because she didn't want to cry, but whispering was just as bad. She sobbed and put her face in her hands. "Oh man...I-I'm sorry!!", she cried.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Susan looked at her "Woah!....Whats with the waterworks?" She said patting her on the back. Simon narrowed his eyes in confusion "I'll go get the food and be back, Would you like something?" He said to Kumiko, Susan looked up "Get her some water and a greentea. Earlier I saw her holding her stomach so,...Its for the best" Simon went off "You should sit. I'm sure your eyes hurt"
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Kumiko sat down, wiping her eyes off. "I-...I was singing earlier...because of my boyfriend dying a few days ago...in a car crash...We made love to each other months before...and the day he died...I found out I was pregnant...before he died....!!", she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Susan blinked "Oh crap, sorry to hear,....Double whammy. Well, If ya need people me and Simon are here. Though Simon doesnt take kindly to others, he'd be here. Good thing I got you that green tea then" Susan nodded
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Kumiko sighed and smiled lightly, putting her hand on her stomach. "Now I have to go through with it all because I won't have an abortion done...I can't allow it...", she said.
Back to top Go down
A-chan Neko

A-chan Neko

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Susan blinked "Well,I was gonna make a group, Would you like to be in it?"
Back to top Go down
Memories+of+Love
Admin
Memories+of+Love

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

"A group? Like a band or something? If so, then I'd love to! I guess all of those unwanted dance lessons should pay off now, she said. I can be a dancer for the group and a singer too!", she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*   Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknowingly Noticed...*Open to all*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Amptitude :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: